It is important to know how to dress your butt, wearing the right clothes for your body and counteracting the gravity. Thus, you are half way to have a well dressed butt, without much effort.
- You must wear jeans Stretch Denim Boyfriend Pants, tight on your butt, with narrower legs extending down slightly – this gives height to legs and a narrower silhouette.
- Jeans in dark tones Skinny Fit Low-Rise Stonewashed, make the butt look smaller and firm – if you like white jeans Relaxed Fit White, choose thick jeans, because they shape body better.
- Jeans Skinny Low – Rise Vintage Wash jeans should have the waist to the navel – better to a larger butt, making it round instead of square.
- Low rise jeans are fashionable just for those with a little ass.
- Jeans with large pockets The Fling Boyfriend Jeans, Loved, make butt look great, and the smaller ones do the “opposite” .
- Pockets below usual position, make butt look liftter – are great for those with flat butt.
- Wide skirts, make the butt look bigger and too tight skirts flatten it.
- To accentuate the curve of the butt , you must tighten central back seam skirt, below the butt.
- High heels Rockstud Patent Leather Pump, Fuchsia/Powder make a rounder and lifted butt.
- Attention to leggings Lyssé: Medium Control Tight Ankle Leggings if they are fine fabrics – even with a toned body, reveal dimples under strong lighting.
- Although some would not like to wear girdles, they are great to disguise cellulite and prevent fats shakiness – if they are high quality girdles, such as Spanx girdles – In-Power Line Firm Control Power Panties.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)