There are different ways to wear a black blazer Three-Button Jacket, which gives an instant sophistication to any outfit, and so, it is a woman’s wardrobe basic and timeless piece.
Woman’s black blazer TTwo-Button Jacket, Midnight, must have a good cut and high quality fabric – as cold wool and silk gabardine fabric. The black blazer Long Button-Front Crepe Blazer, used with a contrasting piece and underneath, creates two slimming vertical lines – perfect to disguise large breasts.
Ways to Wear a Black Blazer – Styles
For a casual and trendy style, roll up the sleeves of your black blazer or pull the collars up Cashmere-Blend Gabardine Blazer and use it with jeans Mrs. Robinson Distressed Boyfriend Jeans, Vintage Series and boots Rockstud Leather Ankle Bootie, Nero, without forget the fashion accessories, like handbag Ava Extra-Small Crossbody Bag, Black and sunglasses So Real Brow Bar Sunglasses, Black.
For a modern classic style, the black blazer Wool Single-Breasted Blazer, top Leaves Print Crepe De Chine Top and classic pants Wool Skinny Flare Pant, pumps Rockstud Leather T-Strap Pump, Black, handbag My Rockstud Dragon Embroidered Flap Bag, Black and earrings Pearl & CZ Stud Earrings.
For a casual chic style, as shown in the above image, the black blazer One-Button Wool Blazer, Black, t-shirt, white denim jeans Stretch Boyfriend Jeans, White, Petite, boots Rockstud Leather Ankle Bootie, Nero, handbag Antigona Medium Sugar Goatskin Satchel Bag and sunglasses Carlina Round Wire-Frame Sunglasses, Gold/Gray.
- Shawl-Collar Crepe Blazer;
- So Real Brow Bar Sunglasses, Black
- Faye Patchwork Medium Shoulder Bag, Black Multi
- Mrs. Robinson Distressed Boyfriend Jeans, Vintage Series 2;
- Jet Set Travel Medium Saffiano Tote Bag, Black;
- Rockstud Studded-Harness Bootie, Black;
- Tassel Leather Combat Boot, Nero;
- Saddle Pullover Sweater W/Contrast Trim, Heather Charcoal/Camel;
- Gold-Plated & Pearl Beaded Necklace.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)