Total white look remains as one of Fall Winter 2015-2016 fashion trends. Synonymous with elegance and purity, white is used in total look, being a dominant color this season.
The total white look – from wool lace that give life to the purest looks to super warm wool knits, not forgetting fur or silks, full of elegance and seduction.
Total white look takes a prominent place in our wardrobe, as it transposes seasons and trends.
Total White Looks
- The delicate and seductive laces are used in versions that remind us the English embroidery, ãnd silk is the basis of this almost craftsmanship.
- Long dresses are the preferred pieces for this type of diaphanous fabrics.
- Other fabrics are tulle and chiffon giving volume to dresses and frilly blouses.
- Fur coats or white thick fabrics also white.
- White classic suits, are used with fashion accessories of other colors.
- Knits with tight ou large knots and with different lengths being the way to use, mixed together.
For those who enjoy the white, know that it is a color with good vibes, elegant and super feminine, and brighten the gray days of Fall Winter 2015. The total white look it adapts to any style, from the classic, to urban, until the more sporty, and can be used by almost everyone.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)