This winter 2016 know how to wear womens parka, an item of clothing back in fashion. Although it is already a season habitué, as protects us from cold and rain, this year comes with new details – such as fur collars and hoods, and also with new models, from the most sports to most classics – some even recovered the volumes of the 80’s, with the feather filling.
How to Wear Womens Parka
- Women’s parka should be used with pants, but if you want to combine with skirts, adjust the parka with a belt, so it is with a more elegant look.
- In the case of skirts, you should always pay attention to the proportions -7/8 skirts look always stylish than knee skirts. It is also a good option, for those who can use a mini skirt, combine cuissard boots with women’s parka.
- For a more casual style, combine your parka with jeans, a wool thick turtleneck sweater, ankle boots or sneakers and a bucket bag.
- For a more elegant style, combine women’s parka with straight-leg black pants, cashmere sweater, ankle boots and a handbag.
- The parka should be used with boots, boots and tennis.
- The women’s parka feminine coordinates well with long scarves of contrasting colors.
- To get a more jovial look, replace the handbag by a backpack.
- For overweight people, pay attention to the filling of parka – the best choice are those that virtually have no volume.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)