How to wear summer dresses in winter, and enjoy the ability that fashion has to recreate and reuse pieces of clothing.
Among these clothes, are the summer dresses with floral and geometric Long-Sleeve Animal/Floral Sheath Dress prints, lace dresses Cap-Sleeve Lace Cocktail Dress, Taupe or the iconic black dressTwirl Half-Sleeve Knit Fit-and-Flare Dress. So, before you reorganize your Fall Winter 2015 wardrobe, reinvent the summer dresses, in combination with other Fall Winter 2015-2016 fashion trends, and re-use them in winter.
- You can put over your summer dresses, a cashmere coat Mongolian Fur-Trim Cashmere Cardigan, capes and ponchos Fur-Collar Short Cashmere Cape, a leather jacket leather Willo Leather Moto Jacket with Fringe Cuffs, a trench coat Funnel-Collar Trench Coat or a fur coat Draped Open Shearling Fur Coat – these clothes, will give a new life to your dresses, which you have used in summer.
- You can also overlap clothing, wearing underneath your summer dresses, turtleneck sweaters A.L.C. Milo Cropped Ribbed Turtleneck: Black, you can opt for blouses Alexis Ruffled Bell Sleeve Blouse.
- Complete with Erving Western Ankle Bootie, Chestnut, bags Fur Scarf w/Leather Fringe and you are with super updated looks.
I leave you some looks suggestions to recycle your summer dresses and to continue to use them in Fall Winter 2015.
- The classic black dress Bow-Back Quilted A-Line Dress, Black, that always saves you at every occasion, can be combined with a fur coat Full Fox Fur Coat and knee boots All Legs Over-the-Knee Boot, Black.
- This summer 2015, with Barbara Bui Elongated Gold-Tone Button/Zipper Leather Combo Blazer, in earth tones or black.
- A short sleeve dress in black and white, can become a wardrobe basics, if used with a blazer Valentino Rockstud Strap Stiletto Bootie: Black – if you want your dress to stay with a more casual look, you can use it with a leather jacket IRO EXCLUSIVE Hana Cropped Leather Moto Jacket: Midnighte and shallow boots Selden Pebbled Leather Riding Boot, Black.
- With geometric print dresses, you can mix warmer winter pieces – like a thick wool jacket, a poncho Hooded Piuma-Link Poncho, Onyx or a cape in black or neutral tones Cashmere-Blend Pique Knit Cape; or use a XL sweater over the dress – to create an overlapping effect.
- The Dover Triple Buckle Flat Boot, Black.
- The lace dress Paneled Lace Flared Dress,you can match it with a black fur leather jacket with fur Shearling Fur Cutaway Moto Jacket and to complete the look, black boots Campchalo Leather Lace-Up Boot, Black.
- Red Suede Fringe Romper Dress is one of the Kapalin New Divide Double-Breasted Cape – for a total contrast, or with lighter shades – like gray Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray.
- Bracelet-Sleeve Floral-Jacquard Sheath Dress;
- Full Fox Fur Coat;
- Long-Sleeve Lamb Fur Coat, Dark French Rose;
- Nothing Hill Red Sole Boot, Black;
- Original Refined Back Strap Welly Boot;
- Simone Over-the-Knee Suede Boot, Black;
- Tabitha Leather Harness Ankle Boot, Cognac;
- Biker boot in black;
- Zimmermann V Neck Lace Dress;
- LAVEER Cutaway Trench Coat;
- rag & bone Emil Combat Boot;
- IRO Galaxy Belted Hem Moto Leather Jacket: Black.
Annie Marks says
It is amazing how many different options of dresses there are for every season! I like how each INDIVIDUAL dress you have pieced with items to complete the outfit! I never realize how much of an art it really is to put to get a dress outfit for going out for the night! Thank you for sharing some fun ideas of dresses for any occasion.