Know how to wear red, a color that promises to animate this Fall Winter, and arrives more alive than ever, to be used from top to bottom, without any moderation.
Warm, vibrant and seductive, red comes to witness that the heart of fashion, continues with an energetic and steady beat.
How to wear red – looks
The scarlet tones, cherry and ruby, come to bathe blazers, knitwear and dresses.
If you want a fatal look and follow to the letter the proposals of this season, wear the read in total look.
- Ideally, all the smooth pieces that make up the look, should be in the same tone, but in case it is impossible, mix several shades within the same tones of red.
If you prefer something more discreet and for a more contrasting effect:
- Combine one piece in red with other tones, such as gray, blue, earth tones, or black.
Clothes should be structured and full bodied fabrics, being the wool, thick fabrics and the synthetic fur, the preferred materials.
- Invest in a suit, pants and jacket, or a woolen or lace dress, that covers almost the entire body skin.
- Combine with fashion accessories, such as a bag and shoes in black color.
Less is More
Since the red color is already too eye-catching, it is to avoid:
- Large necklines, mini skirts and too elaborate hairstyles.
- Also avoid printed or too worked accessories, always preferring the more sober.
Leave your comment here - your opinion is important