This Finn Fringe Suede Crossbody Bag, Port, in natural size or thumbnails.
Neutral tones are part of bag’s color palette Fall Winter 2015-2016, but for those who want to make a difference, you can choose for strong colors – such as red shoulder bag, blue bag, yellow and all the vibrant tones.
- Tricolor graphics, are a good option for monochromatic looks – perfect to combine with clothes of plain colours.
How to Wear a Bag – Looks
Shoulder Strap Bag
Shoulder strap bag, is well represented in Chloe Drew – a sales phenomenon and an inspiration to other brands.
- This type of bag, looks good with classic, as well as casual clothes, for its versatility.
- Fringe boho bag of the 70’s, is more appropriate for relaxed looks, like hippie, boho chic or gipsy.
- The mini bag – a more commercial model, can be used this fall winter, from office to a night out, being an inseparable companion and with the advantage to find in seconds, everything you placed there.
Belt bags are small in size with a belt or a hook, to allow cloth attaching, or used by the waist.
- They are used over skirts, as a look complementary accessory.
- With cigarette pants, wear the bag over the waistband.
- While it is very practical, due to the fact we stayed with hands free, should however pay special attention to this model, so you do not get an extra abdominal volume.
Tote bag, is a geometric average size bag, with straps, for use in hand. It is practical and elegant, may be used either in the office or with jeans at the weekend. Replaces the shopping bag.
- Matches with any classic set, from men’s suit, to a pencil skirt, with turtleneck sweater; but also with the more casual style – jeans, knitted sweater, sneakers and peacoat.
You have many options to choose from, taking care of how to wear a bag this fall winter 2015-2016, should match your personal style.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)