See how to use and mix Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, i.e., the bohemian style, punk, gothic, chicas, rockabillies, vintage, minimalism, glam and masculine.
Past Seasons Inspiration
Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, come full of details that make them different and current. Prints Plaid Peaked-Lapel Ruffle-Hem Coat and forms of the past, inspire a personalized and very creative style.
Dresses Sleeveless Rug-Print Maxi Dress W/Scarf are used by themselves or over shirts Long-Sleeve Ruffle-Front Blouse, Ivory; coats Embroidered Landscape Double-Breasted Coat, Navy are large or tight – depending on the fabrics and the ‘working class’ also won a customized wardrobe in updated versions – as pants above ankles Sesim-Leg Plaid Flannel pants, Slate Multi, Slim-Leg Plaid Flannel Pants, Slate Multi, suits and the irresistible wrap coats Double Wool Wrap Coat.
Finally, the suits of military inspiration, with double-breasted formats rag & bone Constance Double Breasted Jacket and other references, with a more masculine touch. The military uniform codes – such as gold buttons Wool & Mink Overcoat and side stripe pants, complement the sobriety.
Suits are back in Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, in tighter versions or wider, in classic fabrics, such as wool; being the tweed, the herringbone, partridge eye or scratched, the required tissues.
- Suits can be used with round neck sweaters – as they ‘extend’ the neck, or with turtleneck sweaters Long-Sleeve Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, Claret, that replace shirts.
- Skinny belts can be used over coats – to give you that extra look.
- Scratchy wools make the silhouette slender, even if in a bright colors base.
- Wrap coats Joseph Cashmere Blend Wrap Coat or peacoats Token Double-Breasted Peacoat are worn over suits or pants – as if they were blazers.
- Neutral tones Token Double-Breasted Peacoat are the better choices, not to overshadow the suits traditional fabrics.
- Pants if they are short, should be used with high heels Anjalina Spike Patent Red Sole Pump, Black/Golden, to lengthen the silhouette.
Smoking jackets Long-Sleeve Smoking Jacket, Mariah Silk Blouse & Genesis Ankle Pants, in velvet or wool, with silk lapels, also reappear this Fall Winter 2015, in the most classic versions, in dark tones or bright colors – like blue or cerise.
- This type of look is more suitable for using at night.
The Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016 vintage style, is full of looks, that seem to have been taken from past eras and the sweatshirts and cardigans, have embroidery that remind us of our grandmothers.
- Dresses and long pants overlapped Sleeveless Needle-Punch Vest & High-Waist Wide-Leg Pants, is one of the most amazing style rules.
- Dresses can be straight or full of frills.
- Ochre and terracotta tones Split-Neck Ribbed Cashmere-Blend Sweater & Rose-Knotted Draped Drop-Waist Skirt, may be combined with each other or mixed with blue or black.
- Loop blouses Georgette Button-Front Blouse, Black are worn by themselves or under dresses.
- Turtleneck sweaters A.L.C. Milo Cropped Ribbed Turtleneck: Black are tight and are used with skirts.
- The new coats formats that seem quilts Paisley Jacquard Fringe Wrap, are placed upon shoulders, in fabrics like wool Mixed Knit Fringe-Trimmed Poncho or padded – as if they were blankets, and can be used with any coordinated.
Fashion accessories are covered by large necklaces with crystals and plexiglass, which replicate the colors of different vintage trend tissues and reproduce the brightness of the oldest jewels.
Punk style is once again highlighted in Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, where black color is dominant and leather and vinyl gain a new elegance status.
- Meshes are transparent and are used as a second skin, combining with all other types of fabrics, like leather and vinyl.
- Leather jackets IRO Galaxy Belted Hem Moto Leather Jacket: Black are always used black color and the padded vests are always in bright materials.
- Bodices, vests and zippers are essential.
- T-shirts and tops have as prints, bands and street symbols.
- The mixture of colors, fabrics, chess and printed, are always contrasting, also in the same piece of clothe.
- The red color and printed fabrics, are great to give color to this inspiration, that use the black color as basis.
- Accessories like boots Triple-Buckle Moto Boot, Black, shoes with metallic applications Studded Leather Platform Oxford, Black, bracelets with applications and chains used as necklaces Punk Skull Pendant Necklace, Golden or belts, are essential in this style.
Another of Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, are the ’80s, with the great influences of Glam Rock style, marked by asymmetries and bright clothes Metallic Pleat-Skirt Gown, Nero/Oro, sensual and feminine, which highlight body lines.
We find this trend in tight dresses Asymmetric Ruched Beaded Dress, which mix different fabrics, cuttings that show the body skin, making these pieces even sexier.
- Fabrics such as lurex, organza and sable, join the sequins and paillettes, also lining the more formal looks.
- Transparent fabrics are lined with paillettes.
- Dresses with pleated skirts Laminate Tulle Plisse Dress create nuances and most striking looks, by using long or below the knee and with a skinny belt at the waist.
- The brightest fabrics are used in dresses and fluid pants Wide-Leg Wrapped Satin Pants, Beige, which enhance the body movement, adapting to any style.
- These coordinated should not mix too many colors.
The bohemian style is another Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, that is here to stay, with its more traditional techniques such as patchwork Yigal Azrouel Fringe Trim Throw Sweater and suede.
- Mink Fur Cape W/Rosettes, Brown are true winter blankets and are used in very hot materials, like fur, thick fabrics Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray or wool Cashmere Leather-Fringe Cape, finished with fringes Wool-Blend Poncho with Suede Fringe or with other details Ruffled Wool Flannel Cape Dress and can be dressed as overcoats or as dresses.
- The influences of handmade costumes, are recreated with great detail, mainly in coats and in applications like, trimmings, fur details and geometric designs.
- Natural fur or synthetic coats, like velvet, come in warm tones.
- Cardigans Mix-Textured Fringe Cardigan gain rudimentary textures and traditional designs of ‘snow people’.
- Long dresses Cropped Corduroy Vest, Herb-Print A-Line Maxi Dress & Narrow Neck-Tie, inspired by Victorian style recreated in the ’70s, are in printed velvet.
- Sheep fur coats reborn with brighter textures.
- Kaftans WDerek Lam Tie Detail Floral Print Dress, crochet Crocheted Daisy Mock-Neck Dress, fur coats Full Fox Fur Coat – in short, a mix of styles, which are used all together, remind us of the gypsy people and their multicultural references.
- Hats and turbans finalize the looks, as well as knee high boots and booties New Western Fringe Bootie, Tan.
Gothic style is back, but in these Fall Winter Fashion Trends 2015-2016, gets a new romanticism. Gothic style, sometimes confused with punk and heavy metal, appeared in the ’70s and ’80s in protest to the bright disco sound.
The Victorian era inspires the Gothic style fabrics, lace, velvet, tulle Ruffled Peasant Gown, Purple, fur used with accessories – corsets, gloves and metal jewelry, contrasting with very white skin and black hair.
- In this style, long dresses L’Agence Lorena Ruffle Front Gown are kings and are used with collar or high collars Long-Sleeve Ladder-Stitch Dress & Halter-Neckline Bra Top w/Lace, which lengthen the neck. Sometimes, this effect is enhanced by applications, like fur or silk.
- Blouses Long-Sleeve Button-Front Blouse & Side-Ruching A-Line Skirt also have collars or high collars Ruffled Button-Front Blouse, Bright Ivory.
- The black leather is used almost like a second skin – both in tight clothing such as in accessories. The exception goes to some wider dresses, reminiscent of the old petticoats.
- Long skirts Beaded Tulle-Inset Pleated Maxi Skirt don’t show the shoes and are always revealed under the jacket.
- Laces Sleeveless Lace-Bodice Gown, Black are essential in all kinds of pieces – whether they are used day or night. In dresses Sleeveless Lace-Ruffle Dress & Halter-Neckline Bra Top w/Lace, skirts, blouses Sleeveless Ruffle-Border Top, Black Metallic or pants, laces contrast with skin color of the skin and reveal their delicate designs.
- Capes Chunky Quilted-Knit Long Cape, Black,, whether in wool, lace or fur, are adaptable to all coordinated.
- Accessories like leather clutches Studded Britannia Classic Skull Clutch Bag, Black with metal clasps, are used in this style, as well as bags or tote bags.
- Crosses and veils are an integral part of this style, which also includes, skulls and insects applied or carved on costume jewelry.
- IRO EXCLUSIVE Tamie Belted Leather Jacket;
- A.L.C. Milo Cropped Ribbed Turtleneck
- Herringbone Three-Button Cape Jacket, Cashmere-Blend Ribbed Crewneck Sweater, Sleeveless Poplin Button Blouse & Skinny Woven Ankle Pants;
- Long-Sleeve Turtleneck Rose & Feather Print Dress;
- Fur-Pocket Cashmere Long Cardigan, Half-Sleeve Cashmere Sweater & Paisley-Print Button Skirt;
- Double-Breasted Alpaca Peacoat, Camel;
- Printed-Velvet Long Skirt, Black Multi;
- Colorblock Jacquard Fitted Coat;
- Lipstick-Print Button Blouse;
- Walker Zip-Front Cape, Black Multi;
- Thakoon Floral Print Blouse Pleat Dress;
- Wool-Blend Asymmetric Fringe Zip-Front Poncho;
- Double-Breasted Flounce Hem Coat;
- Ribbed Double-Breasted Peplum Jacket;
- Shearling Fur Cutaway Moto Jacket;
- Double-Breasted Bell-Sleeve Coat, Black;
- Mixed-Media Ankle Boot, Black/Multi;
- Rose-Print Medium Padlock Satchel Bag, Black/Red;
- Long-Sleeve Rug-Print Tee;
- Emil Leather Combat Boot, Black;
- Shearling Fur Mid-Length Coat;
- Drew Small Python Shoulder Bag, Multi
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)