Fall Winter fashion colors palette, shows its shades – from delicate pastel and sweeteners, to the most cold and austere tones.
As usual every year, the Pantone Institute determines a color that represents the year and in , the chosen color is the marsala – a mixture of red wine with a brown brushstrokes. The marsala color promises to be this way a strong trend, a mix of exoticism and sophistication.
- Coats are the pieces to invest in this color – they wish to be powerful and with a very bold touch.
The other color that promises to impact in Fall Winter fashion colors is sangria – an exotic red with a fuchsia tone, which comes to give a touch of color and vivacity to gray days. Furthermore, it is a color which gives sensuality to the look.
Aurora red color, which gives a look a sophisticated image, indifferent to styles and textures, it is another of major Fall Winter fashion trends.
- This is a color to use and abuse, including total looks.
- It looks great when combined with white and beige pieces.
Mauve mist is a softer lilac tone, which is one of the hits of Fall Winter fashion colors, in the case of pastel tones.
- This color gives charm and romanticism to visual.
Cypress color is a army green, that will also be highlighted these trends Fall Winter.
- This is the only green of Pantone selected colors, that harmonises in perfect harmony with neutral colors and simple looks.
The most intense of Pantone is the bright cobalt – a magnificent tone in vibrant blue that certainly will bring us more happiness in the gray days of the season.
- For a more sophisticated look, combine this vibrant blue with white and if you want a more contemporary look, with colors like yellow, black or orange.
A higher tone to bright cobalt, is real blue – a more distinctive and sophisticated shade of blue.
- This shade of blue replaces the well-known blue navy – that way, get inspired and create unique combinations.
The different shades of all these blue, are never mixed together. These shades are achieved, through the set of transparencies fabrics on skin.
Another of Fall Winter 2015-2016 fashion colors is sea fog, a masculine version of mauve mist, in which tones are gray, in a cold and austere look.
- Used in total look, sea fog is the perfect color for a professional look, that reflects inner strength and confidence.
One of the major trends.
- Perfect for creating more sober and elegant looks.
- But if you prefer, you can combine with warmer tones, to give that special touch.
Also in neutral tones, cognac is one of the Fall Winter fashion colors – a stunning and sophisticated brown tone, that combines with all colors.
- This color appears either in skirts or dresses and pants, getting more prominence in synthetic leather and other fabrics with more texture.
Orange is since the end of 60’s and all the 70’s, the color of greatest inspiration. This color full of optimism and positive energy, comes as part of the avant-garde and present, being certainly among the most striking Fall Winter fashion colors.
Black integrates all collections in all seasons, in the case of a timeless fashion color, that comes in unexpected combinations in this Fall Winter.
Pastel shades in creations that stand out for femininity and sweetness, in complete freedom of shapes.
Yellow mustard bursts, as sun rays after a rainy day. This warm hue between the cold shades of winter, encourages confidence sensations.
- From floral prints to soft knits, this tone is surely the warm color of inspiration for the cold days of season.
And last but not least, the misted yellow, a Fall Winter trend. This is a more sober shade of yellow, that gives color and life to daytime looks.
- This color can be combined with red, blue, white, purple and black.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)