Know the Fall 2015 Fashion Essentials, for the colder days of the season. These are statement pieces, ie, interesting and attractive wardrobe items, which reflect the personality of those who use them, and also how to use each one.
The turtleneck sweater is a piece inspired in the 70’s and is back this Fall Winter 2015.
- Forget the striped or printed sweaters and give preference to pieces with sober colors combining with a fur coat or blazer.
The ¾ length coats are ideal for women with wide hips. Coats by the waist are great for skinny women. If you are a short or overweight person, it is to avoid long and bulky coats.
- Fur coats must be combined with discrete pieces and preferably tight on body, like skinny pants, tight sweaters and high heel booties.
- In a bohemian style, you can wear it with a dress, boots and a fringe bag.
One of the Fall 2015 fashion essentials, are the padded clothes, as snow jackets, warm and super comfortable.
- You can choose from the most sophisticated models, with fur or satin fabric or alternatively, the most sporting that can be used at the weekend, both for a shopper’s journey as a relaxed walk.
- You can combine insulated jackets with jeans, turtleneck sweater and sneakers.
Another of the key pieces of the season, are the long dresses, romantic and with a Gothic influence.
- These dresses should be very long, in black shades, floral prints or in abstract tones.
- Long dresses are used with boots, wide belts, vests or coats.
Knee High boots
Knee high boots can be in high or low heel versions, tight or wide; anyway, the choice of clothes is crucial to the success of this look.
- Bet on dresses, skirts or shorts, which are not short or too tight.
- The secret is to combine with more classical or boho chic style pieces, fluid or more full-bodied – as wool or thick fabrics.
- With this type of boots, avoid tight pieces – such as sticky dresses, leather pieces, as well as all items that are too sexy, because it will give you an ordinary look.
And finally, the poncho with Leather Fringe, a piece full of versatility and ultra comfortable, that adapts to almost any style and it coordinates with almost everything.
- If you like ponchos boho chic style, avoid conjugate them with high heels and pieces too stylized, because they not match with bohemian style.
- Combine the ponchos with fringe pieces.
- If you choose to combine ponchos and pieces with the same print type, those should be long, so just a little from the bottom may be in sight.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)