How to wear sneakers to work, a style item that is part of our daily lives. Synonymous for comfort, sneakers are no longer exclusively part of sport looks, being used by all women of all styles and ages.
But the fashion obsession are white sneakers, of various designs and sizes, from boots or shoes, with small details, drawings, studs, leather and velcro tabs. Sneakers adapt to any style and so became democratic, being used by all age groups and mandatory in all wardrobes.
How to Wear Sneakers to Work
- If your job allows, you can try using a knee pencil skirt, combined with an informal top piece – like a thick wool sweater, tie shirt or blouse and ending with a Leather Jacket.
- You can also choose to match with your sneakers , wide pants with tie blouse and ending with a walker coat.
- Sneakers with suit pants, combined with turtleneck sweater or shirt, give a jovial air and attenuate the importance of the office uniform.
- You should not wear sneakers with thick socks, socks above the ankle, or tights – unless with black and opaque ones.
- With sneakers, you should wear short socks – the so-called calls calcetines.
- Showing the ankle to reveal a little of your skin, it is always sensual, since sneakers are not very feminine.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)
Leave your comment here - your opinion is important