In time to dress, look thinner and learn how to hide belly fat using appropriate clothing.
The suitable clothes to your physical type, as well as enhance your own style, it is useful to play with your look, and thus servs to hide belly fat and other possible imperfections, at the same time you value your best attributes.
- To hide belly fat, choose for straight Alexis Embossed Detail Asymmetric Pleated Dress or belted dresses Colorblock Cloque Lace-Inset Fit-And-Flare Dress and empire cut or wrap dresses New Julian Two Matte Jersey Wrap Dress, which are generally, a good choice.
- High waisted pants Featherweight Classic Straight-Leg Pants are great to hide belly fat, besides being more comfortable and better shape the body.
- Flared A-line Knit Skirt or A-line skirts Inverted-Pleat A-Line Skirt – wider in bar and narrower at the top, or even the straight perfect fit, are great to balance the silhouette, helping to hide belly fat and hips.
- Choose for locks behind or on the side, and not ahead – to avoid creating extra volume in the belly area.
Blazers, vests and coats
- Use blazers Veronica Beard Captain Double Breasted Army Dickey Blazer and open vests, they are great to hide belly fat, causing the belly’s area look smaller, besides giving a special charm to the look.
- To balance the look, it’s important to use structured jackets, with details on collars or shoulders Veronica Beard Leather Dickie Scout Jacket – these details, will give proportion to the visual, balancing it.
- Invest in shapewear SPANX: In-Power Line Firm Control Power Panties – it is the women’s best friend, to hide belly fat, putting ‘everything in place’, allowing you to feel more confident.
- For those who don’t like shapewear SPANX: Trust Your Thinstincts Medium Control Mid-Thigh Shaper, be aware that nowadays exist on the market, modern, comfortable, and super discreet options, to wear underneath clothing.
- Choose to use fluid blouses and tops L’Agence Snap Back Blouse but never straight – under penalty of further showing the belly.
- Blouses, tunics Long-Sleeve Merino Wool Tunic and shirts with top details, are a great option to Long-Sleeve Merino Wool Tunic draw the attention to upper body, shifting the focus from the belly and hips.
- V or square necklines Jay Godfrey EXCLUSIVE Arm Slit Blouse, distract from the lower torso – so details such as tulles, laces and creases, are also welcome.
Learn how to play with colors in your favor.
- Choose darker shades for pants Boot-Cut Ponte Pants, Black and skirts.
- When you use printed fabrics Thakoon Abstract Print Pleated Hem Blouse, always choose to use them on the upper body and move away from larger prints, preferring the smaller prints.
- Jeans should be dark L’Agence Elysse Midnight Flare, preferably without great pocket details. For greater comfort, select high waist pieces with spandex.
- Waist high and straight tailoring pants in dark tones, Featherweight Wool Trousers, stretch the legs, disguise the hips and even strengthen the silhouette.
Take the best advantage of fashion accessories.
- Whether it is scarves (fluids and not bulky) Helen Printed Silk Georgette Square Scarf, earrings or necklaces, use them daily – as they are one of the best ways to hide belly fat and divert focus from the hips.
- Do not neglect the use of good underwear. For this, choose shapewear SPANX: In-Power Line Firm Control Power Panties and high waist panties, that slightly tighten the belly.
- Wear pointed shoes Alina Velvet Ballerina Flat, Black, because it will make you look thinner.
- For a more longilineal silhouette, you should always wear shoes in same color of clothes.
- Merino Wool Links Poncho;
- Barbara Bui Gold Piping Flare Pant
- Derek Lam Wide-Leg Tailored Pants;
- BB Pointed Toe Pump, Black
- Alexis Cross Open Back Crochet Top;
- Exclusive for Intermix Lace Tie Back Top;
- Twist Flared Skirt, Graphite;
- Edition Super Slim Straight Pants;
- Warner’s: No Wedgies. No Worries.® Brief;
- Rag & bone Belmar Micro Dot Blazer.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)