They are pieces of clothing and accessories, that never go out of style and are very useful in any woman’s wardrobe. As such, we should invest our money in these items in the first place, some of which are part of Fall Winter 2019 fashion trends.
Clothing & Fashion Accessories
- Peacoat Double-Breasted Wool-Blend Pea Coat, Black;
- Pencil skirt Wool-Crepe Pencil Skirt;
- Camel wrap coat Double Wool Wrap Coat;
- Classic black pants Genesis Contrast-Trim Ankle Pants, Black;
- Classic white shirt Tenia Long-Sleeve Blouse;
- White Silk Long-Sleeve Shirt, Pale Cream and black Silk Long-Sleeve Shirt, Black t-shirts.
- Silk blouse Collared Stretch-Silk Loose Blouse;
- Trenchcoat Cashmere Mid-Length Trenchcoat, Camel;
- Black leather jacket Notched-Collar Biker Jacket, Black;
- Jeans in dark tone Skinny High-Rise Jeans, Oblivion;
- Classic black dress 3/4-Sleeve Boat-Neck A-Line Dress, Black;
- Knit Turtleneck Sweater Classic Long-Sleeve Cashmere Turtleneck;
- Blazer Wool Single-Breasted Blazer of a high quality and a excellent cut;
- Cape Kapalin New Divide Double-Breasted Cape or poncho Fancy Stitch Knit Poncho;
- Fashion accessoriess – a high quality handbag Sac de Jour Leather Nano Carryall Bag, Black, preferably black or camel, boots Brunchilee Slouchy Suede Knee Boot, Black, shoes Anjalina Spike Patent Red Sole Pump, Black/Golden, scarves Zoo-Print Voile Scarf, Navy, Dhely Mixed-Print Cashmere Scarf, earrings 18K Glamazon Thick Small Flat Hoop Earrings and necklaces South Sea Pearl & Sapphire Y Necklace.
Fall Winter Styles
In case you just can buy one blazer Micro-Stripe Shawol-Collar Crepe Blazer, choose it in black, it will be useful in a night out, a working meeting and weekend outings.
- Woman’s blazer is one of the pieces that coordinate with almost anything and looks good both with a t-shirt and jeans. Stretch Leather Pencil Skirt and a white shirt Silk Taffeta Shirt.
The blackNotched-Collar Biker Jacket, Black must have a great quality, being a great investment, because it is a piece without expiration date.
- The black leather jacket matches with everything, blue jeans Collared Stretch-Silk Loose Blouse, or even a pencil skirt Wool-Crepe Pencil Skirt and a white shirt Tenia Long-Sleeve Blouse.
The classic and timeless basic black dress 3/4-Sleeve Jersey Dress, is ideal for all situations, by simply changing fashion accessories and use creativity to reinvent it in different Fall Winter Styles.
- You should be aware at the time of purchase, so that the model is not very tight, thus being able to use it in several occasions.
- You can match the black dress 3/4-Sleeve Jersey Dress with a maxi or pearl necklace Gold-Plated & Pearl Beaded Necklace, wearing stilettos Pigalle Follies Point-Toe Red Sole Pump, Black, ballerinas, or boots Napa Stretch Square-Toe Knee Boot, Black (Nero).
- On rainy days, complete your look with a Double-Breasted Trenchcoat, and knee boots Napa Stretch Square-Toe Knee Boot, Black (Nero).
- On cold days, you can choose for an wrap coat Double Wool Wrap Coat – which gives you charm and elegance, shoes Pigalle Follies Point-Toe Red Sole Pump, Black or boots Napa Stretch Square-Toe Knee Boot, Black (Nero), as occasion.
- For a coolest style, you can wear a poncho or cape Fox Fur-Trimmed Cashmere U-Cape, Black over your black dress, boots Square-Toe Suede Over-The-Knee Boot and put a scarf.
The turtleneck sweater Oversized Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater,, can be salvation in the days when you don’t know what to wear and need to be ready quickly.
- You can choose a cashmere Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater or wool piece – it is advisable to be classical, to achieve numerous combinations.
- For a more casual way out, you can combine it with jeans Mid-Rise Straight, Lawless, a leather jacket Notched-Collar Biker Jacket, Black and biker boots Campchalow Double-Zip Leather Lace-Up Boot.
- For a more formal work day, combine it with classic pants, stilletos and wrapcoat Double Wool Wrap Coat, or even, pencil skirt, trenchcoat Double-Breasted Trenchcoat,, mid heel shoes Kiera Patent Bow Pump, Black and bag work tote.
- With blue jeans, you can combine a basic t-shirt, blazer, ballerinas or booties heel bootie in black suede and gets a style ready for any casual occasion.
- If you add scarpins Iriza Patent Half d’Orsay Red Sole Pump, Black and a white shirt, you are ready to go to an elegant happy hour.
Classic pants Straight-Leg Flat Knit Wool Pants are other essential piece of clothing on your daily basis.
- Once again the rule is to start by buying black pants.
- Combine with white shirts – the idea is to create a more formal and classic look, completing with booties heel bootie in black suede and a peacoat.
- For a more casual look, combine with a turtleneck sweater, booties Loma Grained Leather Point-Toe Ankle Boot, Burgundy and a cape.
The silk shirt is one of the fashion pieces that should already be included in your wardrobe.
- É útil quer para uma entrevista de trabalho, como para usar no dia-a-dia, com peças mais descontraídas.
- It is useful either for a job interview, as to use for your daily routine, with more relaxed pieces.
Capes and ponchos
Collar Short Cashmere Cape replace long coats and give movement to Fall Winter styles, from classical, through casual chic, to the casual.
- Capes and ponchos Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray can be combined with leather pants Great Lambskin Leather Ankle Pants, skinny jeans Skinny High-Rise Jeans, Oblivion and leggings; or tights, in the case of skirts or dresses, which are the best option.
- Shorter pieces Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray, look good with skirts and the longer ones Chunky Quilted-Knit Long Cape, Black with skinny pants and leggings.
- Capes and ponchos Colorblock Mink Fur Poncho, Brown on too thick or print fabrics, should not be used by fat women, because they will look even fatter.
- The choice of color also has influence – the darker cape and poncho color Kapalin New Divide Double-Breasted Cape, the less volume will give to body; the more neutral Double-Breasted Cape Coat, Gray, the more versatile.
- Smaller prints create less volume. I consider mixing prints an art, which for some people is intuitive, but can be learned by all who have the will and persistence. In the case of a print cape or poncho Angular Patchwork Poncho, Black, the rest should be smooth and vice versa. The formula is even use them as simply and trendy way.
The wrapcoat Double-Faced Belted Wrap Coat, Camel is another of pieces that can not miss in your Fall Winter 2019 wardrobe. After having already the essentials items, it is necessary to invest in this piece that will make the difference, either by color, cut, or the material itself.
Knee boots Suede Split-Collar Over-The-Knee Boot and booties Suede Block-Heel Bootie are stylish and fit to any style.
- Mid heel boots Avery Leather Ankle Boot, are always a great option, to fit with pants and to use during busy days.
- Give preference to flat boots in neutral tones, like black Chelsea boot in black and chocolate Chelsea boot in chocolate.
The handbag Saffiano Executive Tote Bag is the accessory that can completely change any look.
- You don’t need to have manyh, one of good quality can be enough. A classic and structured handbag stands the test of time. If you don’t have none like that, my suggestion is to start by a black one Large Leather Peekaboo Tote Bag – you will be able to use it with everything.
Have fun mixing and combining all these parts together, because they give you the ability to createnumerous timeless Fall Winter styles!
- Leather Single-Breasted Coat;
- Small structured attache bag;
- Kaleidoscope Light Wool Single-Breasted Blazer;
- Azaria Long Cardigan w/Fur Collar;
- Lipstick-Print Leather Ranger Boot, Black/Red;
- Leenda Turtleneck Sweater;
- Gael Suede Smocked-Inset Knee Boot
- Double-Breasted Alpaca Peacoat, Camel;
- Madison Stretch-Knit V-Neck Cardigan;
- Dark-Wash Flared Jeans;
- Patchwork-Blanket Poncho W/Fringe, Navy;
- Nelson Small Leather Bucket Bag;
- Smooth Leather East-West Tote Bag, Tan;
- Saffiano Cuir Medium Double Bag, Tan/Teal;
- Banjo Spiked Cap-Toe Red Sole Bootie;
- Erving Western Ankle Bootie;
- Skinny Stretch Jeans, Coventry;
- Vivia Flared Leather Pants, Black;
- Double-Breasted Alpaca Peacoat;
- Colorblock Mega Check Cape, Camel;
- Woven Fitted Button Coat;
- Claudia Wool Snap-Front Coat;
- 19th Century Sapphire & Diamond Drop Earrings
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)