It is mandatory a careful selection of an executive wardrobe women’s fashion, winner and full of personality, to embrace the working week of a woman with personality, style, elegance, creativity and uniqueness.
Executive Wardrobe – Classic Pieces & Trendy Accessories
There are basic and essential pieces, compulsory in a executive wardrobe women’s fashion, they can track trends without ever leaving out fashion.
- Cashmere sweaters – Cashmere Knit Crewneck Sweater;
- T-shirts – Silk Long-Sleeve Shirt, Black;
- Jeans – The Fling Boyfriend Jeans, Loved;
- Black leather jacket – Black Leather Biker Jacket;
- Trench coat – Beverly Short Sateen Trench Coat;
- Male cut shirts, but in softer materials – like silk, add femininity and lightness – Long-Sleeve Silk Tie-Neck Blouse.
These are some of the pieces that can not miss in an executive wardrobe women’s fashion, and, when they lose quality, should be quickly replaced. Therefore, in all seasons, weshould devote attention to these basic essentials, and I will always give emphasis each season, because in fact, they are the perfect meeting, between fashion and clothing, making life easier.
Pick up on classic pieces and give it a twist of sophistication, mixing the Spring Summer 2015 stronger color trends, and coordinate them with total black looks, for a new elegance, that makes the classic more current, shows attitude and conviction in your choices.
- Flat ballerinas – Patent Spike-Toe Ballerina Flat;
- Shoes – BB Liquid Patent Point-Toe Pump, Wine;
- Sandals – Lauratopri Suede Sandal, Watermelon;
- Bag 1 – Faye Medium Shoulder Bag, Red;
- Bag 2 – Trois-Jour Petit Bicolor Tote Bag, Bordeaux/Beige;
- Clutch – Peekaboo Mini Embroidery Patchwork Tote Bag;
- Necklace 1 – Liev Gold-Plated Crystal Necklace;
- Necklace 2 – Long Pearly Necklace with Black Grosgrain;
- Watch – Ladies Curvex Stainless Steel Diamond.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)