This spring summer season 2015, the rules were subverted and denim on denim are mixed in an unlikely way, creating a unique style full of personality.
Is there anyone who does not have a pair of jeans? If there are pieces universally accepted as uniform, no doubt jeans or blue jeans, are those ones. Denim on denim wear, has become a perfect choice for any occasion.
What do you think of this denim on denim look?
- Jeans 1 – Broken-in boyfriend jean in abbott wash;
- Jeans 2 – Point sur shoreditch selvedge jean in warnell wash;
- Denim Shirt – Chambray pocket shirt;
- Sandals 1 – Paul andrew for J.Crew lace-up high-heel;
- Sandals 2 – Kahn Suede Double-Band Sandal, Beige;
- Belt 1 – GG-Buckle Thin Belt, Brown;
- Belt 2 – Thin Saffiano Logo Belt, Caramel;
- Bracelet 1 – Calf Leather Shark-Lock Wrap Bracelet, Orange;
- Bracelet 2 – Calfskin Leather Wrap Bracelet, Mustard;
- Bracelet 3 – Love Bezel Diamond Cord Bracelet;
- Bracelet 4 – Assorted Friendship Bracelets;
- Watch – The Runwell Two-Tone Watch with Bracelet Strap, 36mm;
- Necklace – Neon pop pendant;
- Sunglasses 1 – Round Circle Sunglasses, Honey/White;
- Sunglasses 2 – Tortoise Sunglasses with Rockstud Temple, Havana/Honey.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)
Leave your comment here - your opinion is important