Winter coats are a safe investment, symbol of modernity, are amongst the most iconic and old pieces of a wardrobe, being used literally on everything, sailing on a endless sea of choices and possibilities.
Winter Coats How to Wear Them
The shape of winter coats reinvents and updates itself, opening space for elegant ‘shelters’, full of class and style.
- Winter coats, may have buttons or zip.
- Winter coats can be breasted or deconstructed – in a robe style.
- Long, touching the ground, or, on its shorter version, ending slightly above the knees.
- Winter coats can be adorned with hoods or fur collars.
- It an be used either in a casual style, combined with blue jeans DuluthFlex Daily Boot Cut Jeans, turtleneck sweater Longtail T Mock Turtleneck and sneakers, as in a classic chic style.
Check out my tips for You:
- Hooded Wrap Coat,
- Heathered Belted Long Coat;
- Tailored A-Line Coat;
- Faux Leather Wrap Coat;
- Jessica Simpson Faux-Shearling Coat with Faux-Fur Shawl Collar;
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)