Know how to wear boots and booties, indispensable this Fall Winter 2015-2016 season, being that all lengths are allowed.
It’s a classic model, short piping, with elastic sides.
- Combines practically with all clothes.
- If you like to wear pencil skirts, this type of boot gives a modern and super current look, but you can also wear mini A-line skirts or knee pleated skirts.
- If you use this type of boot with jeans, it should be short, line cigarette or chino pants.
- You should not put pants inside this kind of boots.
- Men’s suits also look modern, if coordinated with these boots.
- With skinny leather pants, the combination is perfect.
High Heel Booties
High heel booties used during the day, will take a new approach to your work clothes.
- These high heel booties are coordinateded with pencil skirts, dresses and suits.
- They should be used preferably with uncovered skin (legs and feet with socks), but for chilly women, the option is for nude socks, lackluster, to be as inconspicuous as possible.
- At night you can combine these booties with mini skirts, short dresses and shorts, in fine fabrics, such as velvet, silk and brocades.
- You can also coordinate them with a silk shirt, a fine scarf and a black tweed skirt.
These boots always are a classic and if you already have it from previous years, you can still use them, since they are in excellent condition. Toe cap remains round in equestrian style or minimal heeled.
- You can match with short dresses and knee length pleated skirts, in 70’s style.
- Regarding pants, they follow the trend with straight cuts or wide pieces, inspired in the 70s, however more discreet.
This kind of boots only fits good to thin women. Bulkier and short women should not use them, because as they are too tight, will create the illusion of volume and shorter legs.
- During the day, these boots can be used with a statement coat, short dresses, mini skirts and shorts.
- In the evening, they can be coordinated with a fur coat, with a brocade coat and mini boho dresses.
- Care should be taken with the use of these boots, so that the person does not get a vulgar look.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)
Leave your comment here - your opinion is important