Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends are full of volume and natural movement, giving an intense and free wavy to hair. The challenge is to find a dynamic style, that remains between femininity and rock spirit – there is nothing more timeless than a look effortless cool look.
With summer coming to an end and Fall almost here , it’s time to care for and nourish your hair and stay abreast of new Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends, which are absolutely inspiring.
As such, nothing better to start the new season ahead is fast approaching, to decide for the new look dreamt for so long- a good haircut does wonders for your hair and it always grows, so why don’t you take a risk?
Long bob haircut
Long bob haircut has been a hit in spring summer 2015 fashion season, and the novelty is that it will continue to be a Fall Winter 2015-2016 strong trend. This haircut is super modern and versatile, being characterized by having a length up to 8 cm off the shoulders, a straight perimeter, misaligned or asymmetrical – promising a glamorous look.
Short bob haircut
On the other hand, the already known short bob – at maxillar level, in Fall Winter 2015-2016 fashion trends, is once again a hit and an inspiration for those who want to bet on a sharp new look, always versatile and stylish.
- This type of haircut does not benefit those who have a round face, as it will further accentuate the rounded face.
- If you have a long face, short bob helps to shorten it and to look more oval.
- This haircut integrates very well with a square face and is perfect.
- Bangs help on a better framework of this cut, and may be short, long or even asymmetrical, according the need for balance that is sought. For those who like to take risks, long bangs in degradé, it is a must!
Super straight hair
Super straight hair is another of Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends; together with it, comes long straight hair and with middle part hair. This last is the more fashionable as possible, and with it, we got both a stylish look as a healthy one.
Light, heavy or flyaway, straight hair are easy to use and maintain, being synonymous with elegance and femininity.
Side bangs is another big bet of Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends. This is a perfect way to get a new look, without having to really change the length or cut of your hair. Just do a side bangs and you already have a completely different look.
- But beware! If well done, bangs can rejuvenate, hide imperfections and even lengthen the silhouette; with a wrong haircut choice, benefits are automatically replaced by an aesthetic disaster.
In Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends, the predominant color is red, copper and red rust, more or less intense. These colors are fantastic to give light and shine to hair on the grayest and coldest winter days.
- If the hair is dark, the idea is to enlighten it with warm shades of copper, providing a healthy and shiny look.
- In blonde hair, the trend is warmer and darker nuances.
Sophistication, irreverence and versatility – you have plenty to choose from in Fall Winter 2015-2016 haircut trends. Dare!
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)