If you want to know how to dress for a business meeting, the first thing to fix is – discretion.
A business meeting, it is by definition, a situation where you want to make a good impression. According to the moment, clothing should reinforce our personality, increasing our self-esteem.
The dress code for a business meeting, can be:
- A wool Nouveau Boucle Knit Jacket, Liquid Satin Tank & Nouveau Boucle Knit Pencil Skirt or silk suit Seamed Ponte One-Button Blazer & Seamed Overlay Midi Skirt;
- A men’s suit cut Two-Button Jacket, Sleeveless Stretch-Jersey Top & Wide-Leg Pants;
- A Black Fine Wool Tuxedo Jacket, White Silk Cady Shirt & Black Fine Wool Skinny Tuxedo Pant.
But in case your style not be too classic, you can opt for other alternatives to dress for a business meeting, more in line with your style and body type – also feminine and elegant. I leave you some suggestions, the many options that exist at your disposal:
- Silk blouse with a neck loop or a classic shirt-blouse, combined with a pencil skirt Seamed Overlay Midi Skirt;
- Men’s cut baggy pants or Featherweight Classic Straight-Leg Pants, with a white shirt Basic Poplin Button Blouse and a Cashmere-Silk Button Cardigan;
- A straight cut dress Short-Sleeve Pansy-Print Sheath Dress, without major necklines.
Em relação aos acessórios, menos é mais.
With regard to accessories, less is more.
- If you put earrings from type – Cairo 18k Gold Small Huggie Hoop Earrings, do not use necklace or vice versa.
- Opt only for a jewel and the clock, if you use it – the important thing is to not err on the side.
- The bag, type Trois-Jour Petite Croc-Embossed Calf Hair Tote Bag, Black, can be large or small – Cassandre Calfskin Clutch Bag, Black;
- High heel shoes – Suede Mid-Heel Buckle Pump, Black (Nero).
- If you do not use high or medium heels, opt for flat ballerinas Noir Rockstud Leather Ballet Flat, Black, who always give to any look a touch of elegance.
Makeup, hair and nails
Makeup should be light, but cared for, as well as hair and nails, which should be perfectly treated.
- Twill Blazer & Pencil Skirt;
- Short-Sleeve Pansy-Print Sheath Dress;
- Wide-Leg Pants with Pleated Front;
- Silk Taffeta Shirt;
- Peekaboo Sequin-Lined Handbag, Black;
- Monogramme Medium Tassel Crossbody Bag, Black;
- Monogramme Leather Crossbody Bag, Black;
- Classic Sac De Jour Leather Tote Bag, Black;
- Geometric Havana Sunglasses;
- Simple Leather Red Sole Pump, Black;
- Wray Printed Suede Ballet Flat, Black;
- Siviglia 18K Gold Single-Strand Necklace, 18″L.
This content is also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)